Mark the Mover, Atlanta movers, also serves Suwanee Georgia. Licensed and dependable local movers for Suwanee households, Mark the Mover is recommended by friends and family, coworkers and neighbors. Hire a moving company that is a smart choice for Suwanee consumers, Mark the Mover!
- Local Movers
- Moving and Storage
- Full Service Household Moving Company
- Packing for household moving
- Packing and Loading
- Residential Moving
- Full Service Home Moving Services
Suwanee is a city in Gwinnett County and a part of the Atlanta metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 15,355; this had grown to an estimated 20,907 as of 2019. Portions of Forsyth and Fulton counties also have Suwanee and its ZIP Code (30024) as a mailing address.
Suwanee is located in northern Gwinnett County and southwestern Forsyth County. It is bordered to the northeast by the city of Sugar Hill, to the southwest by the city of Duluth, and on the west by the Chattahoochee River, which serves as the Fulton County border, and across which is the city of Johns Creek.
The population of Suwanee was 15,355 at the 2010 census. The racial makeup of the city was 71.1% White, 12.7% Black or African American, 0.3% Native American, 10.1% Asian, 0.0% Pacific Islander, 5.0% from other races, and 0.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 11.2% of the population.
The median age in Suwanee was 36.6 years. For every 100 females, there were 97.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 96.0 males.
The median household income in Suwanee was $112,500. The per capita income for the city was $45,819. About 2.0% of families and 3.4% of the population were below the poverty line, including 3.8% of those under age 18 and 2.6% of those age 62 or over.
Homes and Real Estate
The median home value in Suwanee is $450,000. The average home size is 2,400 square feet. The most popular home styles in Suwanee are single-family homes, townhomes, and condominiums.
The real estate market in Suwanee is very competitive. Homes typically sell for above average ticket and there is a limited inventory of homes for sale.
Suwanee is home to a number of public schools, including Suwanee Elementary School, Suwanee Middle School, and Suwanee High School. The city also has a number of private schools, including The Westminster Schools, The Lovett School, and The Marist School.
The largest employers in Suwanee are:
- The Home Depot
Famous People from Suwanee
- Brian McCann, professional baseball player
- Ryan Lochte, Olympic swimmer
- David Justice, professional baseball player
- Brian Jordan, professional baseball player
- Jeff Francoeur, professional baseball player
Things to Do in Suwanee
Suwanee has a variety of things to do, including:
- The Suwanee Town Center, a mixed-use development with shops, restaurants, and apartments
- The Suwanee Creek Greenway, a 4-mile paved trail that runs through the city
- The Suwanee Sports Complex, a multi-use complex with fields for baseball, softball, soccer, and lacrosse
- The Suwanee Cultural Arts Center, a performing arts center that hosts concerts, plays, and other events
- The Suwanee Library, a public library with a variety of books, movies, and other materials
Suwanee is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The city has a strong economy, excellent schools, and a variety of things to do. If you’re looking for a vibrant and friendly community, Suwanee is the place for you.
Mark the Mover is a great moving company for local household moving for Suwanee movers and for Atlanta movers, all around the metro Atlanta community! Trusted and dependable, Mark the Mover is a smart choice for household relocation.