Hills Park Atlanta Movers
Mark the Mover, Atlanta movers and located in Hills Park, Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Licensed and dependable local movers for local households, Mark the Mover is recommended by friends and family, coworkers and neighbors. Hire a moving company that is a smart choice for Hills Park customers, Mark the Mover!
- Local Movers
- Moving and Storage
- Full Service Household Moving Company
- Packing for household moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Packing and Loading
- Residential Moving
- Full Service Home Moving Services
Hills Park has a population of around 6,000 in the north west quadrant of Atlanta. Hills Park is in the area south of and including Crestlawn Cemetery. Mark the Mover Hills Park Movers is south of Crestlawn.
The southern tip of Hills Park begins in the railyards around the big Marietta Blvd bridge between Huff Road and West Marietta St., and extends north and west to engulf the northern edge of Crestlawn Cemetery and on in southwest line to the walking path on Marietta Rd. just north of the entrance to Dupont Commons.
Hills Park extends to the south west side of Chattahoochie Blvd almost to Huff Road, so Cantina Nueva Laredo is not in Hills Park, but the parking across the street and the Pepsi Plant are in Hills Park. The border takes a sudden jog just north of the golf center and hits Marietta Blvd around the Tacoma light and north of that is in Hills Park.
When the number 1 Marta bus is traveling northbound, it enters Hills Park when it crosses through the stoplight at Tacoma Drive. Retail businesses in Hills Park include a Shell Circle K gas station, the Olympic Flame Restaurant, Grainger and the Atlanta Ballet facility is within Hills Park. New to Hills Park is the Enterprise Rent a Car, at the corner of Carroll and Marietta Blvd.
While Mark the Mover provides full service storage for household goods, Cubesmart is located just one block from Atlanta movers Mark the Mover and is a good, clean self storage facility. Cubesmart is near the Sherwin Williams store.
How you move a large safe
- Gather the necessary equipment: You’ll need furniture dollies, straps, and possibly a hand truck or pallet jack to help you move the safe.
- Prepare the safe: Empty the safe of all contents and secure any loose parts. Make sure the door is securely closed and locked.
- Assess the route: Plan a clear and direct route to the moving truck or the new location. Make sure to measure doorways and other tight spaces to ensure the safe will fit.
- Recruit help: Moving a large safe often requires several people to lift and maneuver it safely.
- Lift the safe: Place the furniture dollies under the safe and have your helpers lift it onto the dollies. Make sure to lift with your legs and not your back, and that everyone is lifting evenly to avoid tipping the safe.
- Secure the safe: Once the safe is on the dollies, use straps to secure it in place to prevent it from shifting or falling off during the move.
- Move the safe: Slowly and carefully maneuver the safe to the moving truck or to its new location. Make sure to keep the safe level and stable at all times.
- Place the safe: Once you reach the new location, carefully lift the safe off the dollies and place it in its final location.
It’s always a good idea to consult a professional mover if you’re unsure about how to safely move a large safe.
Moving an Armoire
- Prepare the armoire: Empty the armoire of all contents, and remove any shelves or loose parts if possible. Secure any doors or drawers with tape to prevent them from opening during the move.
- Gather supplies: You’ll need furniture dollies, moving blankets, packing tape, and possibly a hand truck or pallet jack to help you move the armoire.
- Recruit help: Moving a large armoire often requires several people to lift and maneuver it safely.
- Wrap the armoire: Use moving blankets to wrap the armoire, paying special attention to corners and edges to prevent scratches or other damage. Secure the blankets with packing tape.
- Lift the armoire: Place the furniture dollies under the armoire and have your helpers lift it onto the dollies. Make sure to lift with your legs and not your back, and that everyone is lifting evenly to avoid tipping the armoire.
- Secure the armoire: Once the armoire is on the dollies, use straps or rope to secure it in place to prevent it from shifting or falling off during the move.
- Move the armoire: Slowly and carefully maneuver the armoire to the moving truck or to its new location. Make sure to keep the armoire level and stable at all times.
- Place the armoire: Once you reach the new location, carefully lift the armoire off the dollies and place it in its final location.
Most of all the best Atlanta moving company is in Hills Park. Hills Park movers also serving inside and outside the perimeter.